Saturday, March 29, 2014

Snapshot Saturday #2

Snapshot Saturday #2
 
If you follow me on Instagram you will have already seen these. It's only pictures of the boys this time because I had some others I was going to use but then accidentally deleted them from my phone. So here's our weekly snapshot review:


Little Spiderman being goofy for the camera.


Superman has suddenly started playing with his food. He built a lovely tower of pizza last weekend. He's gotten so picky lately, normally he likes pizza. 


This is what happens when I try to get a picture of all three together. It's hard enough with just the two babies but add in Superman and it's pretty much impossible. As you can tell he doesn't like to be that close to his little brothers yet. 


Batman is helping with the cleaning already. 



My big boy sitting nicely for a photo with is favorite stuffed animals. 


Want to stay updated? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest! 
(This post might also be linked up to some of these lovely parties.)

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness! Fabulous photos!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...