Tuesday, April 1, 2014

10 Random Things About Me

10 Random Things About Me

Today I have something a little bit different. Ten random things about me, just for fun. 

1. I was born in Minnesota and still consider myself a Minnesotan even though I now live in North Dakota. Go Twins! 

2. I used to have this recurring dream about a very wise old white chinchilla that would give me advice. This is the reason I have always wanted to get a chinchilla.

3. I loved working retail and customer service jobs and wouldn't mind doing that again at some time.

4. I switched my major probably 4 times in college.

5. I love books and have over one thousand of them in our library/workout room.

6. I have 6 tattoos. Hand, wrist, neck, back and one on each arm. The only one I regret is the one on my hand but I don't think many people even notice it. I want to get more...

7. I had my nose broken by getting whacked in the face with a rifle (not on purpose). This was in basic training. 

8. I've also always wanted a pet skunk. 

9. March 29th was 3 years since the first date with my husband.

10. I am allergic to some fruits. Apples, pears, cherries, strawberries, plums...those are the only ones I can think of right now. It's not a horrible reaction, just an annoying and somewhat painful one. 


What is something random that people might not know about you? 


Want to stay updated? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest! 
(This post might also be linked up to some of these lovely parties.)

2 comments :

  1. My husband has a mild allergy to bananas (and I think my dad has that allergy, too!). It's crazy, many people don't think of "fruit" causing allergies. I guess you can't have smoothies with these fruits? My favorite fruits aren't on the list causing you allergies, so I guess you and I would be okay going to get smoothies together ;)

    Happy anniversary of your first date! We still celebrate that date ourselves. Thanks for linking up with Lovely Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what smoothies would do. Sometimes it's worse than other times, so weird! I still eat them sometimes :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...