Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Social

1. When do you take time for you?
In the evenings after the babies have all gone to bed.

2. What do you find to be your biggest weakness?
My perfectionism. Everything must be perfect or I usually have to start over, depending on what the project is of course. If not it will just keep bothering me.

3. What is your biggest attribute?
I am also very empathetic. I feel like this is a good thing. I have lots of compassion, sympathy and understanding for everyone. 

4. What is your favorite place to shop online?
Well if you go by where we order things the most, it's Walmart.com. If you go by where I look at things and wish I could buy them the most, it's Etsy.com


5. What is your favorite place to kill time?  
The library! Or any bookstore. I could spend hours in any of those places and not realize it. 


Want to stay updated? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest! 


4 comments :

  1. I'm visiting from Sunday Social. I love Etsy too! So many cute things for my baby girl :)
    xoxo
    Rachel
    www.blondewithachanse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love visiting etsy. Maybe I should again. I as well have to have things perfect. Im somewhat OCD. My family calls me crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they have lots of good ideas! I'm sure people thing I'm a little crazy too :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...