Friday, July 18, 2014

Five for Friday


1. I actually finished an entire book in three days this week. First time in a long time that I've done that. I have tons of books at home that I am in the middle of reading but I went to the library and got a new one and read that one instead. It's just easier sometimes.

(source)
2. My two youngest boys are turning into little stinkers! (Cute ones though.) Yesterday they found a crayon on the floor and ate that which resulted in purple all over their faces. Then in the afternoon one of them crawled into the sand box on his own and was eating the blue sand. It's a lot of work trying to keep an eye on three toddlers at once! 

3. I haven't been inspired to write much this week at all. I have a few posts I'm working on but I'm having a hard time finding the motivation. At least I was still able to write this one. 

4. My favorite photo of the week: 


5. We picked one jalapeno this week and had a few more growing plus some green peppers. Then our puppy got into the garden and ate all the little peppers up and ruined both plants. She can be such a naughty dog sometimes!



Want to stay updated? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest! 
 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...