Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Social

I'm so excited guys! We took a little road trip this morning to pick out and reserve a chocolate lab puppy. She won't be old enough to come home for a couple more weeks, but she is a little cutie! Once we pick her up I'll be posting lots of pictures of her I'm sure.

Sunday Social

Today I'm linking up with the Sunday Social and letting everyone get a chance to know a little bit more about me. It's all about three's today:

1. What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing?
Checking Facebook, (I know, how awful haha) seeing my babies, and drinking a cup of coffee...and I never used to have that problem until this last year.

2. What are 3 things that scare you the most?
Something awful happening to one of my family, snakes and deep water.

3. What are 3 places that you want to see before you kick the bucket?
Ireland, New Zealand, and Italy

4. What are 3 movies you will always love?
That's kinda hard to pick, I love a lot of movies...Beauty and the Beast, Lord of the Rings Trilogy and Ocean's Eleven.

5. What are your 3 favorite current songs?
This one is also difficult because I don't listen to music that much right now...I know it's so predictable but I love "Let it Go" from the Frozen soundtrack, "Overcomer" by Mandisa and "Blessings" by Laura Story.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...