Saturday, April 5, 2014

Snapshot Saturday #3

Normally I clean up the kitchen and stuff after dinner but last night I was sick and lazy so now I have that to do this morning still. I wish I had just done it last night and got it over with! Also I ended up getting up at 340 this morning because one of the babies decided they didn't want to sleep anymore. So far today isn't starting out in the best way but I'm hoping it gets much better...

Enough with the complaining! I have some really cute pictures from the past week, and even one that isn't of the boys. We are getting our puppy on Wednesday though, so I'm sure I'll have lots of cute puppy pictures soon!

Little Spiderman is climbing up on everything!

Batman is climbing on everything as well. Look at him! He's trying soo hard to stand up.

 Doing puzzles! He really enjoys them.

 My one non-baby picture. I had to resize my ring (it was too big and falling off) and I finally got it back. It's so shiny again!


These boys are always falling over and getting stuck when they can't get back down. That's the part I don't like about this stage, all the head bumps.

I was trying to sneak a picture of him because he was playing so cutely, but he caught me!


Want to stay updated? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest! 
(This post might also be linked up to some of these lovely parties.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...