Saturday, April 26, 2014

Snapshot Saturday

I hope all of you are having a great weekend so far! Mine doesn't really feel like the weekend at all since my husband is working today. At least it's pizza night! We won't get too much done this weekend sadly, since we have so many little errands to run that seem to take up the entire day. My little boy needs a haircut badly but he will have to wait until next weekend. I think I need to get some clippers so I can do it myself, especially with all three of them eventually needing it. The little ones don't have much hair yet though! I don't think they will need a haircut anytime soon...

Since it's Snapshot Saturday here's some photos from our past week!


I probably post too many pictures of my little guys, but I don't really care!


 Our attempt at Easter pictures! You can see what a happy bunch we are :)


Working on some fine motor skills.


Yummy Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake Bars that I made for Easter.
Check back tomorrow I will be posting the recipe!


Sometimes they look so alike. I mean, they are identical so they should,
but normally I can see big differences.


Just trying on his little brother's hat. He's such a cutie
even if he hates having his picture taken right now!

Want to stay updated? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest! 
(This post might also be linked up to some of these lovely parties.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...