Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Social: Pet Peeves

Linking up for another Sunday Social today:

Sunday Social

1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
I hate it when I'm already going like 5 mph over the speed limit and people get right up on my bumper like that's going to make me go faster. If anything it makes me want to go slower. 
 
2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
When I'm leaving a comment and I have to fill out the CAPTCHA thing.
 
3. What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?
When someone is using the self checkout and they don't know what they are doing so they take forever and it would have been quicker to just go through the regular checkout.
 
4. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
When kids older than one years old walk around with pacifiers in their mouth. I have many more and this probably isn't the biggest one but it's the first one that I thought of.
 
5. What is your most irrational fear?
Fish. I'm so scared they are going to bite me. 

Have a good Sunday everyone!
Want to stay updated? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest! 
(This post might also be linked up to some of these lovely parties.)

2 comments :

  1. Ha I too hate those Captcha things. I'm taking the time to comment only to do work -- and some of those things are so hard to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captcha is the worst, I agree!

    I also hate when older kids have pacifiers. I saw one at church today and it really annoyed me even though I didn't know the kid.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...