Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Goals

 Is it really May already?!? It's hard to believe how fast this year is going by. I was going to write this yesterday but I ended up getting busy (and lazy). I have so much to do this month so I needed to write down my goals that I have. I'm pretty sure I didn't get all of them completed for the month of April, but this month perhaps I can do better. 

Fitness Goals:
- Continue working out 4 or 5 times a week
-Start running outside
-Watch portions better

Home Goals:
-Get ready for our garage sale at the end of the month
-Continue Spring cleaning
-Finish Superman's dresser so he can use it
-Read one book
-Plant the garden boxes

I better not make too many goals or I will run out of time to finish everything again! Why do the days go by so fast?

photo credit: nosha via photopin cc  
Want to stay updated? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest! 
(This post might also be linked up to some of these lovely parties.)

2 comments :

  1. Love the idea of setting goals for the month. Totally going to try this :)

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's completely awesome that you planned your yard sale so far in advance. Whenever my mom or sisters try to pull one off on their own, they usually throw the idea around at the beginning of the week and by Saturday they are completely worn out... LOL. Perhaps that's why they don't turn out well...

    Bryant @ http://blog.btphotographyonline.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...