Saturday, May 31, 2014

Snapshot Saturday

 Good morning lovely friends! I hope you are all having a great weekend so far. Ours is a little quiet since my husband is working today. After that we have to try to find some nice shirts for the boys' birthday pictures tomorrow. In case you were wondering, Walmart has basically nothing for little boys although they do have tons for little girls. It will be interesting to see how our photos turn out tomorrow! I can't imagine the little ones will be very cooperative. Only one month until the big birthday party (we are doing all three boys together). I suppose I better get started working on it...

And since it is Snapshot Saturday, some picture from the past week in our house. As you can tell, we spent a lot of time outside. I'm hoping it gets nice out today so we can go to the park!









Want to stay updated? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest! 
(This post might also be linked up to some of these lovely parties.)

4 comments :

  1. Fun in the Sun!! Love these summertime pics. Yay for summer. Bring on the heat!! After a looong cold winter I am not complaining one bit. Your kiddos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is nice to be outside in the sun finally!

      Delete
  2. Your kids are so cute, your one baby is going to town with that leggo. So cute! My kids are obsessed with their water table, it is a easy thing for us Mommy's to get set up to. A win, win for sure

    Emily- Our house now a home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes they love to try to eat those things! And the water tables are super nice to have :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...